Work with us
If you’re interested in working in one of the fastest growing industries in the country, you have come to the right place! Blühen Botanicals is always on the lookout for passionate, bright, talented folks! #bloomwithbluhen
Use the form below to tell us a bit about yourself and to upload a current resume.
BLÜHEN BOTANICALS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Regulatory Compliance Specialist
- Provide compliance documents that support business development needs. This will include internal and required documents for cGMP, FDA and other regulatory agency registration and compliance across Team Blühen.
- Be familiar with 21CFR:111 & 117. Must feel adequately informed of the regulation to create, implement, monitor, maintain, and defend in an audit the processes, procedures, and controls at Blühen.
- Provide regulatory inputs to product designs.
- Ensure products are compliant to all regulatory requirements for a successful market launch.
- Manage regulatory shipment requirements, harmonized tariff numbers, and international pre-notification imports.
- Provide supply chain guidance when necessary for Blühen products.
- Gather baseline and technical documentation to satisfy customer requests and support regulatory affairs.
- Assist management with regulatory tasks, including special projects, identify areas of improvement, and increase efficiency in process.
- Provide regulatory support and understanding of product labels, including but not limited to: ingredient statements, nutrition statements, nutrient content claims, health claims, and other statements provided on labels for regulatory compliance.
- Maintaining sales marketing and technical documents for external customers.
- Act independently by anticipating needs, analyzing issues, identifying options, and offering compliance solutions.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders, ensure effective communication, information flow, and effective issue-resolution.
- Prepare documents, executive summaries, and presentations to senior leadership.
- Develop and maintain labeling checklists, brand reference guides and SOPs.
- Monitor and track current regulations including FDA warning letters.
- Collaborate with Sales Team, R&D, Production, Quality Control and affiliates to satisfy customer requests.
- Ensure all regulations are satisfied to maintain regulatory and client requirements.
- Manage data to support internal company needs and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree (B.S.) in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Chemistry, Nutrition, Pharmaceutical or related field or work equivalent.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in the flavor and or food or supplement industry group.
- Superb organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent judgment and common sense.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office and Asana
- Cultural Fit to blühen Botanicals as defined by Core Values
Part Time Sales Lead
- Proven experience in boutique retail and/or café environment
- General knowledge of Hemp Industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team
- Proficient in POS systems and simple cash management
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs, including days, nights, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work on feet up to 8 hours a day
- Valid TN Servers Permit or ability to obtain one within 61 days of hire date, if a new server
- Assist Retail Management Team with daily operations of Retail/Café operations.
- Provide welcoming and educational environment for customers.
- Build upon customer relationships to increase brand loyalty.
- Maintain a clean and organized environment. Adhere to all company policies and health codes.
- In the absence of Retail Management Team, supervise Sales Associates: delegate tasks, monitor performance and provide feedback.
- Cultural Fit to Blühen Botanicals as defined by Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
PART- TIME KITCHEN PREP
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager, Hemp Retail Director
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist Kitchen staff with food preparation and service, maintain a clean and orderly cook station, follow sanitation and food preparation guidelines. Create an experience for customers that is educational, relatable, and welcoming.
- An understanding of restaurant operational procedures
- Minimum of 1 year kitchen prep experience
- Willing and able to work varying shifts- weekends, evenings, and some holidays
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to follow direction and work in a team environment